Sunday 6 April 2014

Simple Purple

Hello!
This is really one of the simplest manis you've ever seen here. On the other hand, this is the first gradient in the history of this blog.


Polishes I used:
Rimmel 312 Ultra Violet
The New Black dark purple polish (below)
 Miss Sporty Oh My Gem! 003
NYC Turbo Dry top coat



I bought this Miss Sporty glitter polish after I saw my friend wearing it and I loved it. It's purple jelly with purple glitter and it looks so deep over light violet base. What you see is one (thicker) coat over violet and dark purple base.


You can see the dark polish smudged a bit on my index finger and created strange effect by the cuticles.


This was the first gradient I've done in almost a year, what do you think, smooth enough?
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.